- Children age 2 and up count as occupants and extra person fees may apply. Do not include children under age 2 when making your reservation.
- Please keep in mind that each property has a maximum occupancy that cannot be exceeded.
- The maximum occupancy of our home is determined by the Rules and Regulations of Long Reef Condo Association. Exceeding the maximum number of guests is grounds for immediate termination without refund. Children under age 2 do not count toward maximum occupancy. Housing additional guests in sleeping bags, tents, or RV’s is not allowed. An occupant (or guest) list must be provided on your rental agreement, including name, age, and number of nights each person will be staying at the property.
- Per the Long Reef Condo Association rules, pets are NOT allowed at any time.
CANCELLATION/TRANSFER POLICY (for stays 20 days or less)*
- Cancellations due to weather will receive no refunds or rebates.
- If you need to cancel your reservation for any reason, notify us as soon as possible. If you notify our office of cancellation more than 30 days prior to scheduled arrival, all monies, less 10% of the rent paid, will be returned by check or credit card.
- If you cancel your reservation within 30 days of your scheduled arrival, we will make every effort to re-rent the property. If the property is re-rented for the same period of time, you will receive the above-mentioned refund. If only part of your reservation is re-rented, we will refund monies for each night booked – less 10% of the rent paid. If we are unable to re-rent the property, any advance payment will be forfeited.
- In cases where a rental agreement is not completed and returned within the 10 business days, the reservation is subject to cancellation. If a rental agreement has not been received or the guest has decided to cancel their reservation, the regular cancellation policy applies (see above).
*For stays 21 days or longer the cancelation time frame is 60 days before arrival.
KEYS / CHECK-IN
Keys will be placed in a secure key drop box. The code for the drop box will be provided in your check-in instructions email. There is a $25 charge for keys not returned.
- A lockout consists of when a guest locks themselves out of a property and needs assistance from staff to re-enter. A minimum of a $40 fee will be charged for all lockouts.
- Every effort is made to keep each property and its equipment in good working order, but just like with your own home, failures do occur. Please notify us of any maintenance problems or difficulty you experience during your stay as soon as possible so repairs can be scheduled.
- Please remember NO REFUNDS/REBATES will be given for mechanical failures. However, if there are failures to necessary systems (such as water, hot water, heat, or ac) that cannot be resolved in a timely manner, we will make every effort to provide compensation. We appreciate your understanding.
- Smoking is not allowed in any of our homes. If smoking outside, be aware of fire danger. Do not smoke directly in front of open windows or allow smoke to blow inside. Please use an ash can and properly dispose of all cigarette butts from property upon departure. You will be charged for clean-up if excessive cigarette butts are found outside. Parties found smoking in the home will be asked to leave immediately without refund and will pay any associated cleaning costs.
- A charcoal grill is located by the pool. You will need to provide your own charcoal and lighter fluid.
- A grill is not allowed at the unit.
- Damage caused by careless fires will be guests’ responsibility.
HOUSE PARTIES/QUIET HOURS
- House parties are strictly prohibited. Any guests abusing this policy will be asked to leave immediately with no refund and an additional $250 will be added to the rental fee. In general, neighbors are not tolerant of noise after 10:00 pm. Please make sure that, after this hour, music and voices are not audible outside of your rental.
- Discharging weapons of any kind, igniting fireworks, lewd or offensive behavior, destructive abuse of home or landscape, terrorizing wildlife, and disrespectful treatment of association residents is not allowed. Violators are subject to immediate termination of rental and dismissal without refund. Any damage will be charged back to renter. Actions that result in a call or visit from the Sheriff’s Department are subject to a $250 fine.
- Condo is furnished with bed, bath, and kitchen linens. Basic household products such as trash bags, paper towels, and toilet paper, plus dish, and bar soap will be provided. Only basic soaps are provided, so please bring your own toiletries. Homes are cleaned and inspected after check-out only.
- Our condo is not equipped with irons, ironing boards, or hair dryers. Please bring your own.
- Renters are responsible for any damages or theft. You may be charged for such things as abuse, damage above normal wear and tear, garbage left at home, theft and extra cleaning costs.
- When departing, please check for personal items. Left items that are found can be returned upon request, with a fee for retrieval, processing, and shipping. Unclaimed items will be disposed of 30 days after a guest’s departure date.
- Please do not rearrange furniture or other items at the home. You may not agree with the placement of items, however, this is the arrangement preferred by the owner. If you do move an item or piece of furniture, please return to its original location upon check-out. Our housekeepers work by themselves and are unable to move couches, mattresses, etc. back to their original location.
- We require guests to remove all trash from the property upon checkout. There is a trash dumpster available in the parking lot. You may use this during your stay and upon departure. There will be a $50 charge for trash left at the property or if any trash is scattered on the property.
PLEASE BE AWARE
- Though our condo is a ground level unit, you will be required to climb steps to get to it.
TELEPHONES, TELEVISIONS, INTERNET AND OTHER AMENITIES
- Please keep in mind that the internet speeds in St. Croix may be slower than you may be accustomed to in an urban area. Amenities like Cable TV and internet are often affected by bad weather; we cannot guarantee their functionality and we will not provide any refunds or rebates in cases of failure. We will make every effort to remedy the situation as soon as possible.
911 EMERGENCY CALLS
- As this home does not have a landline phone, it is the guests’ responsibility to make arrangements for emergency calls and communications. We will not accept any responsibility for renters unable to contact 911 services.